Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bikini Prep/Body Sculpt: Workout 14: Sculpt and Tighten Full Body Workout


Hi Everyone!

This was my workout last night. We also taught a modified higher intensity version of this workout at our boot camp class tonight. 

This is a full body workout. I paired it with a 4 mile run on the treadmill. The temperatures here are still in the negatives so I haven't been able to run outside. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of warm weather!

I hope you enjoy today's workout. I will see you tomorrow with a new one. :)

The Cardio Challenge is almost over, so be sure to get in your miles or minutes! Don't forget to check in on: Facebook, Instagram or Twitter

Have a good night!
Melissa




10 Seconds Rest, 50 Seconds Max Reps

1. Walk the Plank
2. Pulsing Leg Lift
3. Half Burpee
4. Warrior Deadlift (right)
5. Warrior Deadlift (left)
6. Side Plank Reach Through (right)
7. Side Plank Reach Through (left)
8. Hydrant to Bird Dog (right)
9. Hydrant to Bird Dog (left)
10. Side Lunge Lift (right)
11. Side Lunge Lift (left)
12. Heel Tap Plank
13. Temple Tap Abs
14. Single Leg Squat Stretch (right)
15. Single Leg Squat Stretch (left)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,

    Thanks for this workout! Would you be willing to provide the higher intensity version of this workout that you taught? I would love to give it a try!

    Thanks so much! Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, are there more workouts in this series beyond Workout 14? I don't see more listed....

    ReplyDelete