Friday, August 24, 2012

Metabolism Wake Up Call



Hi Everyone,

I'm back! I apologize for not being able to film my workouts the past few days. I am helping my mom move, and have been super busy. While my mom was working today I filmed this workout, and then Jesse and I went for a 5 mile run. We are planning on going through this workout one more time together this evening. 

Today's workout is a great metabolism booster. It's a full body workout, that will help you strengthen and tone your entire body, while incorporating some cardio into the workout. You should be sweaty by the end of this one!

I hope you guys enjoy the workout,
Melissa





Beginner: 10 reps, 30 seconds timed
Intermediate: 15 reps, 45 seconds
Advanced: 20 reps, 60 seconds

1. High Knees (timed)
2. Single Leg Hip Extension (right)
3. Single Leg Hip Extension (left)
4. Lunge Jump
5. Single Leg Arm Reach (right)
6. Single Leg Arm Reach (left)
7. Mountain Climber (timed)
8. Plie (first position)
9. Frog Pushup
10. Leg Lift Hip Twist
11. Side Plank Drop (right)
12. Side Plank Drop (left)

No comments:

Post a Comment