Monday, August 27, 2012

Fat Burn Body Toning: Shape and Sculpt Real Time Video



Hi Everyone!

I have another fun workout for you! This workout took me just over 20 minutes to go through one time. It incorporates cardio blasts throughout to keep your metabolism revving, and fat burning at a high rate. I threw in a couple of new moves, that I will definitely be doing again. 

I also did a 5 mile run with Jesse this morning, so I got in some extra cardio. We ran at a comfortable talking pace. 

Tomorrow I will be sharing an update from Marie. She has remained on a bender to improve her fitness, life and health. If you're on a bender tweet me BenderFitness with the hashtag #onabender and let me know. :)

I hope you guys enjoy the workout! 
Melissa





Beginner: 10 reps, 30 seconds High Knees
Intermediate: 15 reps, 45 seconds
Advanced: 20 reps, 60 seconds

Repeat 1-2X

1. High Knees
2. Hip Press (right)
3. Hip Press (left)
4. High Knees
5. Temple Tap Abs
6. Heel Tap Abs
7. High Knees
8. Warrior Deadlift (right)
9. Warrior Deadlift (left)
10. High Knees
11. Plank Step (right)
12. Plank Step (left)
13. High Knees
14. Triangle Hip Lift
15. Sideways Boat
15. High Knees

5 comments:

  1. Hi the last 2 sets of high knees is missing from the list. Great workout! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! Thanks for the heads up! :) I'm glad you enjoyed the workout.

      Delete
  2. I like this workout but I have tendonitis in my wrists and the hip press puts a lot of pressure on my wrists. Any modifications you can suggest or alternate exercises that work the same areas? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely check with your doctor an which movements you can safely do. No exercise is worth permanent damage to your wrists.

    The hip press can be done from your forearms, which will allow your wrists to stay in a neutral position. You can do this from the floor, or brace your forearms on a sturdy surface (like a chair)and do the hip drop motion toward the floor, and pressing upward.

    I hope this helped! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i watched this on youtube but it cut off at 10min . do you know why?

    ReplyDelete