- 30 Day Fitness Challenges
- Stretching, Warmups and Cooldowns
- Beginner Workouts
- Interval Workouts
- Full Body Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Butt and Leg Toning Workouts
- Ab Focused Workouts
- Arm Workouts
- Guest Stars!
- Healthy Life
- About the Benders
- Weekly and Monthly Workout Schedules
- Bikini Competition Workouts: 12 Weeks
- Workouts by Time (5-30 Minutes)
- Workouts with Weights
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Shape and Cardio Workout: Real Time
I hope you're having a fantastic weekend. The holiday season is just getting started, and that can be quiet a challenge to your exercise routine and diet. For those of us in the USA, that challenge starts on Thursday with Thanksgiving.
On my facebook page I asked the question, do you have goals from now until the end of the year, or have you put your goals on hold until after the holiday?
I was very happy to hear that most people are sticking to their goals! Remember, fitness and healthy are lifestyles. You should still be able to enjoy your holidays, but be sure to keep health and exercise a priority. Exercise can be the perfect antidote to the stress that often accompanies the holidays. What are you going to do to take care of yourself this holiday season? I would love to hear in the comments below.
Enjoy the workout!
Beginner: 10 reps, 30 seconds timed exercises
Intermediate: 15 reps, 45 seconds
Advanced: 20 reps, 60 seconds
1. Jump Rope (timed)
2. Sumo Pushups
3. Leg/Hip Lift
4. Plie Jump
5. High Knees (timed)
7. Butterfly Situps
8. Lunge Jumps
9. Surfer Jump
10. Tricep Dips
11. Bicycle Situps
12. Elevated 1 Leg Bridge (right)
13. Elevated 1 Leg Bridge (left)
14. Jump Rope (This wasn't in the video, but I did an additional 5 minutes of jump roping)