Friday, November 9, 2012

Fit Friday: Toned Tush Fat Burner (16 Minute Home Workout, Real Time)



Hi Everyone! 

My workout for today was a nice challenge. I went through it twice, it took about 16 minutes per round. I also did some running today. I attempted to do a 5K time trial with one of the girls from the cross country team, but I got a really bad side stitch and had to stop. Jesse, and some of the guys from the team kept running with her, and she hit a new PR! 

I am going to do another outdoor running 5K time trial outside next week. I think the combination of my workout this morning, and my run from yesterday contributed to my side stitch. Or it could have been, the bottle of water I had right before running. Either way, I am going to repeat today's run, and I will let you guys know how it goes. It's important to remember that one bad day does not define your ability or your workout. It's just motivation to push that much harder the next time! 

Yesterday I didn't get to post a workout, but I got in a run on the treadmill. I alternated 5 minutes with no incline at an easy pace, with 5 minutes at varying levels of incline. The total workout took 30 minutes, and I did 3.69 miles. 

I hope you guys enjoy today's workout. It's a great fat burner, with plenty of glute sculpting exercises. :) Have fun, and a Happy Fit Friday!

Melissa





Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps

Repeat 1-3X

1. Jump Squat
2. Weighted Curtsy Lunge (right)
3. Weighted Curtsy Lunge (left)
4. Tricep Leg Lift
5. High Knees
6. 1 Leg Hip Press (right)
7. 1 Leg Hip Press (left)
8. Burpee
9. Angel Abs
10. Frogger

1 comment: