- 30 Day Fitness Challenges
- Stretching, Warmups and Cooldowns
- Beginner Workouts
- Interval Workouts
- Full Body Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Butt and Leg Toning Workouts
- Ab Focused Workouts
- Arm Workouts
- Guest Stars!
- Healthy Life
- About the Benders
- Weekly and Monthly Workout Schedules
- Bikini Competition Workouts: 12 Weeks
- Workouts by Time (5-30 Minutes)
- Workouts with Weights
Monday, October 28, 2013
Full Body Fitness Makeover: Monday Night Workout
I am still easing back into working out. My ankle was sore yesterday and a bit this morning after my workout on Saturday so I decided to take a couple more days off. It's not fun. I miss my workouts, but my priority is taking care of my health for the long term. I am planning a new workout for tomorrow.
I did the workout below at the beginning of the year. Since then I have achieved several of my new years goals (competed in my first NPC bikini competition, ran my first Half Marathon, bought a house...)
It's time to set some new goals. :) Any suggestions?
I think I will be returning to the NPC stage, but I also want to train for a new fitness goal.
Enjoy the workout. I look forward to being able to workout with everyone and share a new one tomorrow!
Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps
1. High Knees
2. Reverse Lunge Step Up (right)
3. High Side Plank Reach Through (right)
4. Reverse Lunge Step Up (left)
5. High Side Plank Reach Through (left)
6. Temple Tap Abs
7. Plank Jumps
8. Squat Jump
9. 1 Leg Hip Thrust (right)
10. 1 Leg Hip Thrust (left