Thursday, February 9, 2012

7 Moves to a Sexier Body

Hi Everyone,
Today’s workout is short, but effective. It works your legs, especially your hamstrings and glutes, your entire core, and your arms.
Confession time, I am sick today. I have a fever, and am feeling pretty weak. I probably shouldn’t have worked out at all, but I was feeling better for a little while. I only went through the workout once because I could tell that was all my body could take. I probably should have just taken the day off and rested. The reason I am sharing this is because it’s a “what not to do” story. If you aren’t feeling good don’t push it! It was dumb of me to do, and I’m not feeling so hot now as a result.
Anyway, even though the workout is short, it should still be challenging. Have a great night!
Melissa





7 Moves to a Sexier Body
Beginner: 10 reps, repeat 2X
Intermediate: 15 reps, repeat 2X
Advanced: 20 reps, repeat 3X
1.       Weighted Warrior (left)
2.       Weighted Warrior (right)
3.       Butt Walker
4.       Heel Tap Abs
5.       Hip Lift
6.       Ab Wringer
7.       Walking Pushups

No comments:

Post a Comment