- 30 Day Fitness Challenges
- Stretching, Warmups and Cooldowns
- Beginner Workouts
- Interval Workouts
- Full Body Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Butt and Leg Toning Workouts
- Ab Focused Workouts
- Arm Workouts
- Guest Stars!
- Healthy Life
- About the Benders
- Weekly and Monthly Workout Schedules
- Bikini Competition Workouts: 12 Weeks
- Workouts by Time (5-30 Minutes)
- Workouts with Weights
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Home Yoga Flow: Melissa Bender Fitness
Today I filmed a yoga workout. It's a basic, full body routine. Yoga is amazing (for a multitude of reasons!) but one of my favorite things about it is that it helps correct any imbalances in your body. You work your entire body, and strengthen areas that you didn't know were weak. It also helps keep your muscles long and supple.
In addition to this yoga flow I also ran two miles today. So I did about 15 minutes of cardio, plus the 25 minute yoga workout.
Enjoy and have a great night.