- 30 Day Fitness Challenges
- Stretching, Warmups and Cooldowns
- Beginner Workouts
- Interval Workouts
- Full Body Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Butt and Leg Toning Workouts
- Ab Focused Workouts
- Arm Workouts
- Guest Stars!
- Healthy Life
- About the Benders
- Weekly and Monthly Workout Schedules
- Bikini Competition Workouts: 12 Weeks
- Workouts by Time (5-30 Minutes)
- Workouts with Weights
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Wake Up With a Delicious Fruit Smoothie!
I wanted to make an omlette for breakfast this morning, but found that I was out of eggs. I was not in the mood for cereal, but I had plenty of fresh fruit in the house so I decided to make a smoothie. Healthy, delicious, and nutritious! I often mix up my smoothie ingredients, but here was my recipe for this morning.
Smoothie Ingredients (makes 2 smoothies):
8 Strawberries (medium)
1/2 cup greek yogurt
3/4 cup vanilla soy milk
Optional: 1 Tablespoon of honey
sprinkle of Sliced Almonds
1. Slice the banana and strawberries into the blender.
2. Add all of the other ingredients.
3. Blend until it reaches the desired consistency.
4. Put into a cup
5. Put the Garnish fruit on a toothpick, and slice the bottom of the strawberry so it can rest on the lip of the cup.