Monday, March 25, 2013

Quick Booty Workout



Hi Everyone! 

This was my workout last night. It's a Quick Booty Workout. It doesn't take long to go through one round, and you can repeat it if you have time. This workout targets your glutes from all angles. 

I used a twenty pound dumbbell during this workout, but it can also be done with body weight only. I like adding the weight to give my tush an extra lift. 

Jesse and I also did a 6.5 trail run with two of our friends yesterday morning. It was a lot of fun to get outside and get a little bit muddy. We went at an easy pace and enjoyed running up and down hills among the trees. Sometimes bringing your workout outdoors can be rejuvenating. We got another snowstorm here, but I am looking forward to warmer weather and filming some more workouts down by the river. 

I hope you all enjoy the workout! My first NPC bikini competition is 5 days away! 
Melissa



Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps

1. Leg Series (right)
2. Leg Series (left)
3. Goblet Squat
4. Warrior Deadlift (right)
5. Warrior Deadlift (left)
6. Butt Lift

Repeat 1-4X

2 comments:

  1. Cute instruction. You are really so nice. I like you so much.
    duodenal switch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good info shared and liked reading your post very well written.lots of information on fitness and health.
    integrated receivables management

    ReplyDelete