- 30 Day Fitness Challenges
- Stretching, Warmups and Cooldowns
- Beginner Workouts
- Interval Workouts
- Full Body Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Butt and Leg Toning Workouts
- Ab Focused Workouts
- Arm Workouts
- Guest Stars!
- Healthy Life
- About the Benders
- Weekly and Monthly Workout Schedules
- Bikini Competition Workouts: 12 Weeks
- Workouts by Time (5-30 Minutes)
- Workouts with Weights
Thursday, May 9, 2013
I had big plans for my workout schedule this week, but allergies got the best of me! As soon as I got home from work yesterday I went to sleep, woke up long enough to have some chicken soup (home cooked by my mom!) and then went back to sleep.
I am feeling a lot better today, but still congested, with lots of sinus pressure. I took a few days off, and although I don't feel 100% I felt well enough to get in a workout.
I did a 3.5 mile run outside at a comfortable pace, and followed it with this quick workout. This workout is great for runners because it helps strengthen and stabilize the muscles that support running.
I am planning a good workout for tomorrow. :)
Begginer: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps
1. Heel Tap Abs
2. Slow Pushups
3. Oblique Hip Drop, Elbow Tap (right)
4. Oblique Hip Drop, Elbow Tap (left)
5. Step Up (right)
6. Step Up (left)