Sunday, December 30, 2012

16 Minute Full Body Home Workout: Real Time



Hi Everyone,

This was my workout last night. I filmed the workout, and the tutorial separately. If you are unsure of any of the exercises check out the tutorial video.

This round of exercises will work your entire body, and can be repeated. There are 4 exercises each for arms, legs, core, and cardio. Also, the interval style of the workout increases the intensity and fat burning. 

Go for maximum reps during each 50 second interval. I was moving a little bit slowly last night. I worked out late, so normally I am in bed already by that time, and my body was tired. Also, I still have the sinus infection that has been plaguing me for a few weeks now. I finally broke down and accepted antibiotics from my doctor. Typically, I try not to take antibiotics unless they are necessary.

I hope you enjoy the workout. There will be a new one today, plus I am planning on going for a run outside with Jesse. If you run outside be very careful. I slipped on black ice on my way into work on Friday morning, and banged up my knee and hip. The roads and sidewalks appear to be much clearer today, but if it's too icy I will do a run on the treadmill. 

Have fun today!
Melissa






All Levels: Max reps during each 50 second interval, 10 seconds of rest between exercises
Repeat 1-3X

1. Walking Pushups or Walking Spiderman Pushups
2. Tricep Dips
3. Dive Bombers
4. Static Reverse Plank (on forearms)
5. Ball Pull
6. 1 Leg Squat Extension (right)
7. 1 Leg Squat Extension (left)
8. Wall Sit
9. V-Up/Hip Lift
10. Side Plank Knee Lift (right)
11. Side Plank Knee Lift (left)
12. Superman
13. Burpees
14. High Knees
15. 3 Way Frogger
16. Surfer Jumps


5 comments:

  1. Great workout Melissa! I've been following your workouts for the past couple of weeks and I already feel much stronger! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I never have time to comment. However, your workouts are the best and you need to know how much I appreciate your dedication to fitness and your workouts. I love the variety! Your body is amazing. You are a great role model. THANK YOU X 1,000,000.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. some of your tips are very rare and for those ladies who are confuse about the decision of losing weight in right way now should satisfy.
    home gym workouts

    ReplyDelete