For tonight's workout I kept it very simple and did 10 Sun Salutations.
Sun Salutations are composed of 9 basic yoga postures.
- Mountain Pose (Tadasana)
- Upward Salute (Urdhva Hastasana)
- Standing Forward bend (Uttanasana)
- Warrior I/Lunge
- Plank Pose
- Chaturanga Dandasana (Four-Limbed Staff Pose)
- Upward Facing Dog (Urdhva Mukha Svanasana)
- Downward Facing Dog (Adho Mukha Svanasana)
- Chair Pose (Utkatasna)
For those of you looking for an extra challenge I also posted my Sun Salutation/Fitness Fusion workout, which combines Sun Salutations with weighted exercises. (I stuck to the traditional version tonight).
I started out this weekend by running a 5K on Saturday, Yoga tonight (Sunday), and getting back to sharing more workouts this week.
Enjoy! I will see you tomorrow!
PS You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Traditional Sun Salutation:
Sun Salutation: Fitness Fusion: Power Yoga