Sunday, November 16, 2014

Bender Fitness: 30 Day Challenge: Results Photos


Hi Everyone!

Seeing results photos is one of my favorite parts of Bender Fitness! Today I am happy to introduce you to Toni. 

Toni is a Flight Attendant, and she was able to do the Original 30 Day Workout Challenge while traveling. 

As you can see in the photos Toni took photos of her progress on Day one, two weeks into the challenge and on the final day. She is currently going through the challenge again for a second time, because she was so happy with the results the first time around!

As a former flight attendant, I can attest to the difficulties of healthy eating and staying committed to a fitness routine while traveling. Experiencing that lifestyle was part of the reason I decided to create my blog based around workouts you can do anywhere!

Kudos to Toni for sticking to the challenge, and sharing her results! 

You can find all of the workouts Toni did here: Original 30 Day Workout Challenge. I would love to see your results too!

Melissa

PS: I have more than one 30 Day Challenge! You can find them here: 30 Day Fitness Challenges

PPS: You can find me on FacebookInstagramTwitter and Pinterest. Jesse has also been posting sneak peek workouts moves/tutorials on his Instagram page. You can tag me in your photos: @BenderFitness or #BenderFitness




1 comment:

  1. Hello Melissa, where can I send you an email? I'd like to ask you which workout is better for me. Thank you Manuela

    ReplyDelete