Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hard Bombshell Body Workout





Hi Everyone!

Today's workout video is below. You will notice that I have linked two videos. I did the cardio from part 1 of the Bombshell Body Workout. I split it into 2 parts, 5 minutes before the Hard Bombshell Body Workout, and 5 minutes after. If you're feeling super energized, and want the extra cardio go through the whole video twice. I didn't have enough time today, but I think it would have felt great! 

The breakdown for both videos is below. 

This week has been super busy for me so fitting in workouts has been a bit of a struggle, but I have been making time. :) There will be another new workout tomorrow. Enjoy the new moves!
Melissa



Cardio Burst: Bombshell Fat Burn Workout (first 5 minutes, max reps during each interval)

Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps
Repeat 1-2X

1. Triangle Hip Press
2. Side Plank Drop (right)
3. Side Plank Drop (left)
4. Hopping Lunge (right)
5. Hopping Lunge (left)
6. Core Control Abs
7. Leg Series (right)
8. Leg Series (left)
9. Warrior 3 Squat
10. Sideways Toe Reach

Cardio Burst: Bombshell Fat Burn (5-10 minutes. Video below)



Max reps during each interval. 

1. High Knees
2. Mountain Climbers
3. Low Jacks
4. Russian Kicks (I actually switched it to froggers because they are harder for me)
5. Squat Jump

Gambit likes working out with us! He is doing Sideways Toe Touches too!

No comments:

Post a Comment