Thursday, July 11, 2013

Quick Standing Workout Routine: Thighs and Butt


Hi Everyone!

This was my workout last night. It's a quick one, but I definitely felt it in my thighs and glutes. This workout is done in standing, so all you need is your body and a wall. It can be repeated up to 3X. 

I have still been sticking with my "no sweets" challenge. Eleven days and going strong. :) Overall I feel much better. Logging my food hasn't been nearly as successful. I just haven't been making the time to fit it into my day. I am going to get back on track with that aspect of the challenge and continue sharing it here. 

Enjoy the workout!
Melissa




Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps

1. Wall Sit Leg Lift (right)
2. Wall Sit Leg Lift (left)
3. Side Step Squat
4. Leg Extension (right)
5. Leg Extension (left)
6. Bicycle Squat
7. Wall Sit Shoulder Press
8. Forward Fold Lift
9. Plie Step

Repeat 1-3X

No comments:

Post a Comment