- 30 Day Fitness Challenges
- Stretching, Warmups and Cooldowns
- Beginner Workouts
- Interval Workouts
- Full Body Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Butt and Leg Toning Workouts
- Ab Focused Workouts
- Arm Workouts
- Guest Stars!
- Healthy Life
- About the Benders
- Weekly and Monthly Workout Schedules
- Bikini Competition Workouts: 12 Weeks
- Workouts by Time (5-30 Minutes)
- Workouts with Weights
Friday, November 22, 2013
Jump and Tone Boot Camp
Jesse and I are back to teaching fitness classes two nights a week. Tuesday is Boot Camp, and Thursday is yoga.
I have shared some of the boot camp routines we taught last semester:
Full Body Bender Boot Camp at Home
Bender Boot Camp
I have also been working on updating the tabs on my page. If you are looking for more yoga workouts you can find them here: Bender Yoga Workouts.
Today's workout is a variation of the first boot camp class we taught this semester. There are several ways to do this workout:
1. AMRAP: Select a specific time limit that fits your workout schedule and repeat this routine as many times as you can in that time period.
2. Intervals: 50 seconds max reps, 30 seconds of jump rope or high knees in between exercises.
3. Reps: Complete the routine for reps as I demonstrate in the video.
In our class we completed intervals for max rep intervals, and we took them through the routine 3X with minimal breaks. That made the total workout time 40 minutes, plus warm up and cool down.
Have a great weekend!
*After each exercise complete cardio of choice (jump rope or high knees).
2. Toe Tap Sit-ups
3. Lunge Kick (right)
4. Lunge Kick (left)
5. Side Plank Reach Through (right)
6. Side Plank Reach Through (left)
7. Leg Series (right)
8. Leg Series (left)
9. Leg Lift Plank
10. Pendulum Squat