Sunday, February 23, 2014

15 Minute Cardio Sweat: HIIT Bodyweight Workout


Hi Everyone!

This is a 15 Minute HIIT workout. You can repeat rounds if you are up for it, or even switch back and forth between HIIT and Reps if you want to vary the challenge. 

Unfortunately the cold that I have been fighting has come back full force. It started nearly two weeks ago, so I am calling the doctor tomorrow. I have to get back into tip top shape for the start of my next 30 Day Challenge

The next challenge will run through the month of March and starts on Saturday, March 1st. Like my last 30 day challenge I will have daily check-ins on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. This challenge and all of the workouts will continue to be available on my blog so if you join in later it's okay. 

I recommend keeping track of your workouts via check-in or workout journal. Keeping a workout journal can be very motivating, especially if you keep track of your reps during each workout. When you keep track of your reps when you repeat the workout your goal will be to increase the number of reps you were able to complete. It's a great way to see how your fitness level has improved. 

People often ask how long my workouts will be available. Every workout that I have done since starting my blog is still available on my site and youtube channel. You can subscribe to my youtube channel here: Melissa Bender Fitness on Youtube. Another easy way to browse my workouts is through my Fitness board on Pinterest

I am continuing to rest my body. I have never had a cold that lasted this long so I want to do everything I can to get rid of it. I will be calling my doctor tomorrow, and as soon as he clears me to get moving again there will be brand new workouts. I can't wait!

Melissa




Max Reps 50 seconds, 10 seconds rest between exercises

1. Mountain Climbers
2. Jump Squats
3. High Knees
4. Lunge Jumps
5. Russians
6. High Knees
7. Frogger
8. Plie Jumps
9. High Knees
10. Hip Thrust (right)
11. Hip Thrust (left)
12. High Knees
13. Pendulum Hop
14. Burpee
15. High Knees



2 comments:

  1. Melissa, I know everyone asks for personal advice --- I'm fit and in shape but always want more-- I do crossfit approzimately 4x week and run 4-5x/week but want to add some physique training but I'm unsure how many times a week to do your program and how to split up the body parts. Can you offer some suggestions. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the 30 day challenge! The last one help me tone up a lot. Super excited!

    ReplyDelete