- 30 Day Fitness Challenges
- Stretching, Warmups and Cooldowns
- Beginner Workouts
- Interval Workouts
- Full Body Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Butt and Leg Toning Workouts
- Ab Focused Workouts
- Arm Workouts
- Guest Stars!
- Healthy Life
- About the Benders
- Weekly and Monthly Workout Schedules
- Bikini Competition Workouts: 12 Weeks
- Workouts by Time (5-30 Minutes)
- Workouts with Weights
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Challenge Day 3: Muffin Top Meltdown: Exercises to Melt Your Muffin Top
Challenge Day 3 of my 30 Day Workout Challenge. The consistency of getting in my workouts has already improved my energy and stamina so much! Seeing everyone check in as they progress with the challenge is so motivating. Thank you to all of you who have joined me in this challenge! You rock! :)
Today's video is the same routine that I went through with my boot camp class tonight. It is focused on tightening the entire core, burning fat, and toning the muscles in the well known trouble area often referred to as the Muffin Top.
To tone your core traditional crunches will not cut it. You need to do a routine that tightens the entire mid-section while also burning any fat that may be hiding your muscles. This routine will do that. This workout utilizes cardio and strengthening exercises that can help tighten the midsection, resulting in dropping inches from your waistline.
I hope you enjoy the workout!
PS I went through this workout 3 times. Twice with my class, and once in the video.
PPS If you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see a goofy jib jab video my friend Dave made of Jesse and I.
30 Second Cardio, 50 Second Max Reps
1. Cross Mountain Climber
2. Elbow Tap Hip Lift (right)
3. Elbow Tap Hip Lift (left)
4. 3-Way Froggers
5. Cross Squat and Reach (right)
6. Cross Squat and Reach (left)
7. Oblique Push-up
8. Lunge and Twist (right)
9. Lunge and Twist (left)
10. Side Plank Knee and Lift (right)
11. Side Plank Knee and Lift (left)
12. Goddess Twist
14. Side Plank Reach Through (right)
15. Side Plank Reach Through (left)