- 30 Day Fitness Challenges
- Stretching, Warmups and Cooldowns
- Beginner Workouts
- Interval Workouts
- Full Body Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Butt and Leg Toning Workouts
- Ab Focused Workouts
- Arm Workouts
- Guest Stars!
- Healthy Life
- About the Benders
- Weekly and Monthly Workout Schedules
- Bikini Competition Workouts: 12 Weeks
- Workouts by Time (5-30 Minutes)
- Workouts with Weights
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
30 Day Challenge: Day 5: Yoga Stretch and Recover
Welcome to Day 5 of the 30 Day Challenge! It's a yoga day! Time to stretch out all of those muscles and get rid of any soreness and lactic acid build up in your body.
In addition to this workout I taught a longer variation of my Day 2 Cardio HIIT workout. We added 30 seconds of jump roping or high knees in place of the 10 seconds of rest, and we repeated the workout twice (for a total of 40 minutes) plus warm-up and cool-down. I definitely needed the yoga after that!
I hope you enjoy the workout today!