- 30 Day Fitness Challenges
- Stretching, Warmups and Cooldowns
- Beginner Workouts
- Interval Workouts
- Full Body Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Butt and Leg Toning Workouts
- Ab Focused Workouts
- Arm Workouts
- Guest Stars!
- Healthy Life
- About the Benders
- Weekly and Monthly Workout Schedules
- Bikini Competition Workouts: 12 Weeks
- Workouts by Time (5-30 Minutes)
- Workouts with Weights
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Jumping Body Toner: 25 Minute Workout
This is a fun and challenging workout! The Lower Body Challenge is going strong. Jump Rope helps tone the muscles of the lower body, while also providing great cardiovascular and fat burning benefits. The benefits of jumping rope are comparable to the benefits of running in many ways. If you want to read more about the benefits of Jump Rope click here.
If you don't have a jump rope you can complete Ropeless Jumping, High Knees, Jumping Jacks or cardio of your choice.
I hope you enjoy this workout! Get ready for a repeat of the Lower Body Fit Test for the Tight and Toned Lower Body Challenge.
Gymboss Interval Timer set for the Stopwatch function. This workout took me 25 minutes.
Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps
1. Leg/Hip Lift
-Cardio (50 Jumps over Jump Rope or alternate cardio of choice)
2. Lunge Jumps
1. Side Plank Elbow Tap with Hip Lift (right)
2. Side Plank Elbow Tap with Hip Lift (left)
1. Side Scissor