- 30 Day Fitness Challenges
- Stretching, Warmups and Cooldowns
- Beginner Workouts
- Interval Workouts
- Full Body Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Butt and Leg Toning Workouts
- Ab Focused Workouts
- Arm Workouts
- Guest Stars!
- Healthy Life
- About the Benders
- Weekly and Monthly Workout Schedules
- Bikini Competition Workouts: 12 Weeks
- Workouts by Time (5-30 Minutes)
- Workouts with Weights
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Lower Body Challenge: Day 1
Welcome to Day 1 of the Lower Body Challenge! I posted the Fitness Challenge for this exercise challenge last night. You can find it here! We will be repeating the fitness challenge 1X per week, so be sure to record your time and number of rounds so you can see your level of fitness progress.
This is a great workout for your lower body. You will work the muscles from every angle to improve your muscular balance, strength and shape.
The winners of the Gymboss Interval Timer Giveaway should be receiving their timers any day now! I am already planning my next giveaway so be sure to stay tuned!
Have fun! I will be posting the body weight Fitness Challenge later tonight. :)
Equipment: Gymboss Interval Timer:50/30 Intervals with Your Timer (http://goo.gl/7r18pm)
Jump Rope (optional)
1. Plie Jump with Lateral Lift
2. Single Leg Table Pose (right)
3. Single Leg Table Pose (left)
4. Down Dog Hop (right)
5. Down Dog Hop (left)
6. Lunge Hop (right)
7. Lunge Hop (left)
8. Standing Heel Press (right)
9. Standing Heel Press (left)