Monday, June 16, 2014

Fat Burn Body Toning: Shape and Sculpt



Hi Everyone!

I have another fun workout for you! This is a throwback workout. I was out of town for the weekend. We had a death in the family, so it was tough, but still great to see some of my extended family. 

The first time I did this workout it took me just over 20 minutes to go through one time. It incorporates cardio blasts throughout to keep your metabolism revving, and fat burning at a high rate. I will let you know how long it takes me to do it this time!

I will be posting a new workout tonight. I'm excited to get back to it, and get moving. I got in a nice run while I was away, but that was the only chance I had to exercise. 

I hope you guys enjoy the workout! 
Melissa

PS I love to hear how your workouts are going, and see your progress! Let me know on: FacebookInstagram, or Twitter.  #BenderFitness




Click the link to get your own Gymboss Interval Timer!

Beginner: 10 reps, 30 seconds High Knees
Intermediate: 15 reps, 45 seconds
Advanced: 20 reps, 60 seconds

Repeat 1-2X

1. High Knees
2. Hip Press (right)
3. Hip Press (left)
4. High Knees
5. Temple Tap Abs
6. Heel Tap Abs
7. High Knees
8. Warrior Deadlift (right)
9. Warrior Deadlift (left)
10. High Knees
11. Plank Step (right)
12. Plank Step (left)
13. High Knees
14. Triangle Hip Lift
15. Sideways Boat
15. High Knees

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I have been following your blog for a long while now. I just had a quick question!

    Are you workout videos "the only" or "all" of the exersice you do for each day? Or do you use your video/work-out, in combination with other cardio, gym, or weight training routines each day? Also, how many days per week, and for how long do you recommend working out, and doing cardio?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete