Monday, June 23, 2014

Quick Full Body Workout: Burn, Sweat and Sculpt


Hi Everyone!

Today's workout will work the entire body. One round takes 15 minutes, and it can be repeated up to 3X. 

This workout utilizes movements that work your body from every angle. This helps create balance and strength in muscles that are often neglected in workouts. It also assists in keeping your body biomechanically sound so that it can work optimally. 

I went through this workout 1X and paired it with a 5.6 mile run outside with Jesse. If I had done a shorter run (or no run) I would have increased my workout to 3 rounds. 

As always, work to your own level! The more consistent you are the more efficiently your body will start to handle the workouts. 

Have fun!
Melissa

PS You can find me on FacebookInstagramTwitter and Pinterest. Jesse has also been posting sneak peek workouts moves/tutorials on his Instagram page. 


Click the link to get your own Gymboss Interval Timer!
15 Rounds: 10/50 Second Intervals 

1. Burpee
2. Hip Lift/Elbow Tap Side Plank (right)
3. Hip Lift/Elbow Tap Side Plank (left)
4. Tuck Jump
5. Pendulum Hop
6. Hip Thrust (right)
7. Hip Thrust (left)
8. Shoulder Tap Pushup
19. Sumo Squat Jump
10. Angel Abs
11. Frogger
12. Forward/Backward Lunge (right)
13. Forward/Backward Lunge (left)
14. Cross Donkey Kick
15. Hip Lift Hook

Repeat 1-3X

1 comment:

  1. Great workout- I've been doing your workouts for about a year & I feel great! I was wondering...does Jesse do your workouts? My husband has a very active job but I think he'd like your workouts, I would love to hear a guys perspective on them!

    Thanks for doing what you do!

    ReplyDelete