- 30 Day Fitness Challenges
- Stretching, Warmups and Cooldowns
- Beginner Workouts
- Interval Workouts
- Full Body Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Butt and Leg Toning Workouts
- Ab Focused Workouts
- Arm Workouts
- Guest Stars!
- Healthy Life
- About the Benders
- Weekly and Monthly Workout Schedules
- Bikini Competition Workouts: 12 Weeks
- Workouts by Time (5-30 Minutes)
- Workouts with Weights
Monday, June 23, 2014
Quick Full Body Workout: Burn, Sweat and Sculpt
Today's workout will work the entire body. One round takes 15 minutes, and it can be repeated up to 3X.
This workout utilizes movements that work your body from every angle. This helps create balance and strength in muscles that are often neglected in workouts. It also assists in keeping your body biomechanically sound so that it can work optimally.
I went through this workout 1X and paired it with a 5.6 mile run outside with Jesse. If I had done a shorter run (or no run) I would have increased my workout to 3 rounds.
As always, work to your own level! The more consistent you are the more efficiently your body will start to handle the workouts.
PS You can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. Jesse has also been posting sneak peek workouts moves/tutorials on his Instagram page.
Click the link to get your own Gymboss Interval Timer!
15 Rounds: 10/50 Second Intervals
2. Hip Lift/Elbow Tap Side Plank (right)
3. Hip Lift/Elbow Tap Side Plank (left)
4. Tuck Jump
5. Pendulum Hop
6. Hip Thrust (right)
7. Hip Thrust (left)
8. Shoulder Tap Pushup
19. Sumo Squat Jump
10. Angel Abs
12. Forward/Backward Lunge (right)
13. Forward/Backward Lunge (left)
14. Cross Donkey Kick
15. Hip Lift Hook