- 30 Day Fitness Challenges
- Stretching, Warmups and Cooldowns
- Beginner Workouts
- Interval Workouts
- Full Body Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Butt and Leg Toning Workouts
- Ab Focused Workouts
- Arm Workouts
- Guest Stars!
- Healthy Life
- About the Benders
- Weekly and Monthly Workout Schedules
- Bikini Competition Workouts: 12 Weeks
- Workouts by Time (5-30 Minutes)
- Workouts with Weights
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Beginners Workout: Building Strength
Marie has made her workout video debut! I can't wait to see the progression she makes as she starts her Bender. :) Marie has three sons, her youngest was born at the end of November. She is excited to be cleared to workout!
This workout is created to help build strength, and create a foundation for more advanced workouts. In addition to this workout spend 15 minutes engaged in some type of cardiovascular activity, this can be running, elliptical, high knees, jump roping, or the cardio blast from the Bombshell Body workout. Enjoy!
Beginner: 10 reps, 30 seconds for high knees and mountain climbers
Intermediate: 15 reps, 45 seconds (repeat twice)
Advanced: 20 reps, 60 seconds (repeat 3-4 times)
1. Jump Squat
2. Elbow Tap Abs
3. High Knees
4. Hydrant Kick Backs (right)
5. Hydrant Kick Backs (left)
6. Mountain Climbers
8. Side Plank (right)
9. Side Plank (left)
10. Engage in 15 minutes of cardio today!