Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Intense 8 Minute Cardio Fat Stripper Real Time


Hi Everyone,

This is the first part of my workout today. It's the second part if you count the pushup challenge that I did before this. 

This section of the workout is only 8 minutes long, but it's very intense! I did it interval style, so maximum reps during each 50 second interval, with 10 seconds of rest between exercises. I found the pulsing lunge jump to be especially challenging today. My thighs burned like crazy! 

I am posting each section of this workout separately to make it easy to mix and match with other workouts, or for when you're in a hurry and need a quickie. I will also upload a full length version of this workout. 

Good luck!
Melissa 




1. Heel Touch Squat Jump
2. High Knees
3. Forward Lunge Lift (right)
4. Mountain Climber
5. Forward Lunge Lift (left)
6. Lunge Pulse (right)
7. Russian Kick Up
8. Lunge Pulse (left)

11 comments:

  1. Melissa u r superb . Ur workouts are awesum.

    Regards,
    Palak Doshi
    From India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great workout set! Thanks for posting such great workouts. I also love your husbands commentary. You guys are fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you! I think we have a good dynamic. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. Looking great there, Melissa! There is nothing sexier than a fit girl working out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many calories does this burn if im 5' 1" and is 138lbs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so inspired by your workouts thank you so much. Today I've attempted the dancer body one... however I forgot many of the exercises! But even then It was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm so glad you're enjoying the workouts!

      Delete
  6. i loveeeeee youre blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I've been doing your workouts tor every day for 2 years and I have never lost so much weight. Thanks so much for making this happen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I am just amazed at how much weight I lost while doing this exercise every day for two weeks. You know, I think lost more weight in the week I was doing this while fasting. I really love your blog and think maybe you should even replace Jillian Michaels XD!

    ReplyDelete