- 30 Day Fitness Challenges
- Stretching, Warmups and Cooldowns
- Beginner Workouts
- Interval Workouts
- Full Body Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Butt and Leg Toning Workouts
- Ab Focused Workouts
- Arm Workouts
- Guest Stars!
- Healthy Life
- About the Benders
- Weekly and Monthly Workout Schedules
- Bikini Competition Workouts: 12 Weeks
- Workouts by Time (5-30 Minutes)
- Workouts with Weights
Saturday, January 10, 2015
HIIT the New Year Hard: Workout 10: 20 Minute Belly Fat Burn
Today is Day 10 of my HIIT the New Year Hard Workout Challenge. This workout is focused on strengthening the mid-section, and burning fat. A strong abdomen will improve your posture and strength for all other exercise and functional activities.
Every other exercise in this routine is a 30 second cardio burst. Be sure to push during each exercise, and get in as many reps as you can with good form.
I also posted today's Instagram challenge move, so you can pair the Frog Hopper challenge with this workout.
I hope you enjoy today's workout. I will have a new one for you tomorrow.
PS You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Jesse has also been posting Sneak Peek workout videos on his Instagram account (@BenderCrosby1) and I am hosting a 30 Day Instagram Workout Challenge: @BenderFitness
PPS You can still join the DietBet Challenge at: www.dietbet.com/benderfitness
Click the link to get your own Gymboss Interval Timer!
Set your Interval Timer for 15 rounds of 30/50 seconds.
1. Extended Double Crunch
2. Reclined Knee Twist (right)
3. Reclined Knee Twist (left)
4. Temple Tap Abs
6. Dive Bomber
7. Single Heel Press Plank (right)
8. Single Heel Press Plank (left)
9. Elbow Tap Side Plank or Reach Through (right)
10. Elbow Tap Side Plank or Teach Through
11. Twisted Star Fish Situp
12. Leg/Hip Lift
13. Oblique Pushup
15. Bridge Kick (alternating)