- 30 Day Fitness Challenges
- Stretching, Warmups and Cooldowns
- Beginner Workouts
- Interval Workouts
- Full Body Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Butt and Leg Toning Workouts
- Ab Focused Workouts
- Arm Workouts
- Guest Stars!
- Healthy Life
- About the Benders
- Weekly and Monthly Workout Schedules
- Bikini Competition Workouts: 12 Weeks
- Workouts by Time (5-30 Minutes)
- Workouts with Weights
Sunday, January 25, 2015
HIIT the New Year Hard: 10 Minute Core Sculpt Workout
This is workout #24 of my HIIT the New Year Hard Workout Challenge!
Today's workout is focused on strengthening the core. A balanced core will help improve your performance in every type of exercise, and supports better balance. To create equal balance in the core it is imperative to work the muscles from every angle, and incorporate exercises for the mid and lower back.
I paired this workout with a walk on the treadmill. I like pairing core with cardio for an extra burn.
Enjoy the workout!
PS You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Jesse has also been posting Sneak Peek workout videos on his Instagram account.
I am hosting a 30 Day Bonus Move Workout Challenge on my Instagram Page. You can find me: @BenderFitness
Click the link to get your own Gymboss Interval Timer!
Set your timer for 10 rounds of 0/50.
10 Seconds Rest. 50 Seconds Max Reps.
1. Leg Lift Pushup (or Plank)
3. Angel Crunch Tap (right)
4. Angel Crunch Tap (left)
5. Quadruped (or Plank) Step & Stretch (right)
6. Quadruped (or Plank) Step & Stretch (left)
7. Cheek to Cheek with Knee Press
8. Side Plank Reach with Toe Touch (right)
9. Side Plank reach with Toe Touch (left)
10. Pushup Back Stretch
Optional: 30 Minutes of Cardio