Thursday, February 19, 2015

Body Weight Full Length Workout




Hi Everyone!

I am missing the sunshine! I can't wait for the weather to look like this again. So this is my throwback workout for you! 

I am flying home, and will be filming brand new workouts this weekend. Jesse and I have been in Toronto all week filming a 10-video Workout Series for BodyRock.tv. We have had an amazing time. 

Toronto is a beautiful city, with a great variety of delicious food options! The BodyRock Team took really great care of us while we have been here. I am excited to share all of the workouts that we have filmed here with you. I think we put together a really great series. 

Here are a few behind the scenes pictures:
Day 3 of Filming
Filming Workout #9

I will be writing more about our experience here, so be sure to check back! If you have any questions post them in the comments below or on Facebook!

Also, I posted a recipe for Healthy Beef Stew. Even though I am summer dreaming, the cold weather has me craving some hot and hearty comfort food! 

Enjoy!
Melissa





1. Twisting Sumo Squat (right)
2. Twisting Sumo Squat (left)
3. Spiderman Pushups
4. Heel Tap/Hip Lift Abs
5. Sit-up Pushups
6. Low Jacks
7. Alternating Hip Drop
8. Speed Skater
9. Forward Fold Jump

Repeat 1-3X

Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps



1 comment:

  1. my two favourite YouTube channels combine! looking forward to working out with you both (you and Lisa-marie!) yay :)

    ReplyDelete