Monday, November 21, 2011

Burn Fat Fast Workout

Hello!
Cydney is back with us again today (Can you believe it’s been another week already?) I need to take a minute and sing her praises. Not only did she run 2 miles this morning. Today she bumped up from doing Beginner reps, to Intermediate! She is improving by leaps and bounds!
Again, many people are intimidated by these workouts, but you can do it! Even if you can’t start with 10 reps work your way up to it! You will improve if you make the commitment and stick to it.
More is at stake here than fitting into your skinny jeans (although that is a great goal too!) I am talking about improving your life. Making changes to live a fit lifestyle will help keep you healthy to enjoy whatever it is you love. Maybe that’s your kids, grandkids, playing hockey, reading books, or any hobbies you have. Keeping yourself healthy will help you to do those things for the rest of your life. Diabetes rates are rising at alarming rates. A common symptom of diabetes is vision problems. So yes, even your ability to read is impacted by your health.
The good news is you’re here reading this! So maybe you already started your fitness bender, or maybe you are just about to embark on your journey. I hope you’re here to stay. Your life is worth it.

Melissa




Burn Fat Fast Workout 
Beginner: 10 reps of each exercise
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps
1.       Popup Punch
2.       Jump Kick (right knee up)
3.       Surfer ½ Burpee
4.       Jump Kick (left knee up)
5.       Rocking Monkey
6.       Squat Knee Slaps
7.       Kick Backs (right)
8.       Kick Backs (left)
9.       Get Ups (switching feet)
10.   Back/Side lunge (right)
11.   Back/Side Lunge (left)

2 comments:

  1. I've been following you for a week now, and I LOVE your workouts! I usually have a hard time getting motivated now that I don't play sports, but this has been so great for me! Thank you for sharing your journey, and helping me with mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley-Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I'm glad you have been enjoying the workouts. Switching it up, and doing different workouts helps keep me motivated. Keep me updated on your journey!

    ReplyDelete