Monday, June 4, 2012

Strong and Hard Body Workout: Melissa Bender Fitness



Hi Everyone!

Tonight's workout is here. :) After finishing this workout I ran 3.5 miles outside with Jesse. I had a crazy busy weekend, so I wasn't able to update. Yesterday I kept it simple and went for a walk outside. I was exhausted, so I listened to my body and took it easy. 

On Saturday we went to a wedding, and I spent about 4 hours on the dance floor. Friday I ran 4.65 miles outside. Those were my workouts this weekend. I am planning on filming several new workouts this week, so check back for a new one tomorrow. 

If you are in the Los Angeles area be sure to check out the yoga event: Downward Dog for Cats It's a day of yoga outside in the park to raise money for a local non-profit cat shelter. 

Enjoy the workout!
Melissa




Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps


Equipment I used (optional): 10 pound kettlebell, stability ball, and dip station.


1. Jump Squat
2. Tap and Curl (right)
3. Tap and Curl (left)
4. V-Up
5. Cheek to Cheek Plank
6. Frogger
7. Warrior 3 Squat
8. Rolling Mountain Climber Pushup
9. Lunge Jump
10. L Sit Leg Lift
11. Heel Press Plank (right)
12. Heel Press Plank (left)
13. 1 Leg Reach (on ball) 
14. Ab Pull In (on ball)

No comments:

Post a Comment