Listen to your body. Perform 3-21 of each exercise depending on your level of fitness. Yesterday I was doing 21 of each. In today's video I did 7 of each, and completed 3 rounds total. Feel free to take breathes in between each exercise.
1. Spin Clockwise: left to right.
2. Leg Lift: You can bring your legs straight up to the ceiling, or further back toward your head as I do in the video, but keep them straight.
3. Camel: Bend forward at your waist, and then backwards. Keep your hands at your side through the entire movement.
4. Table Top: Start in a seated position with both legs straight out in front of you, and hands planted on the floor at your side. Lift your hips until you are on your hands and feet, and the top of your body forms a flat "table" surface.
5. Up Dog/Down Dog: Start in Down Dog Position, bend your arms, and come into Up Dog position. Be sure to come onto the top of your toes in Up Dog.