Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Quick 100 Rep Butt Lift Workout



Hi Everyone!

This was my workout tonight. It's a quick 100 Rep Butt Lift Workout. This workout will tone your tush from every angle! It's a great one for getting more definition and lift. I followed it up by running 1200 meters, resting 1 minute, and running 400 meters. The total run was only 1 mile, but I was working hard the entire time. 


I ran the 1200 at a 6:30 min/mile pace, and the 400 at a 6 minute/mile pace. The goal was to get my heart rate up doing multiple sprints at a pace that is faster than my race pace. This helps to find out what your limit is. I haven't been running much lately (that's going to change!) I am excited to watch those times drop back down again. 

Enjoy the workout! Don't forget to check out my one week workout schedule: Weekly Workout Schedule for a Busy Lifestyle.

Melissa


10 reps per exercise

1. Burpees
2. Romanian Dead-lifts (lowered position)
3. Plie Squats
4. Burpees
5. Warrior Dead-lift with Arabesque
6. Warrior Dead-lift with Arabesque 
7. Burpees
8. Curtsy Lunge Kick (right)
9. Curtsy Lunge Kick (left)
10. Burpees

Repeat 1-3X

No comments:

Post a Comment