Monday, August 12, 2013

15 Minute Cardio Sweat: HIIT Body Weight Workout


Hi Everyone!

It felt so good to get in a hard workout today! Being off my normal workout schedule has been both frustrating and motivating, because now I am raring to go! This was a tough workout to start getting back on track with, but it was just what I needed. This is a major fat burner, that also focuses on creating lean muscle.
I did one round for reps (20 reps per exercise, 100 High knees, 60 Mountain climbers), and then filmed the video interval style. It was challenging, and I loved every second of it. 

We are getting settled into our new house! 

I hope you all enjoy the workout,
Melissa




Max Reps 50 seconds, 10 seconds rest between exercises

1. Mountain Climbers
2. Jump Squats
3. High Knees
4. Lunge Jumps
5. Russians
6. High Knees
7. Frogger
8. Plie Jumps
9. High Knees
10. Hip Thrust (right)
11. Hip Thrust (left)
12. High Knees
13. Pendulum Hop
14. Burpee
15. High Knees




8 comments:

  1. Nice Workout Melissa!

    May I ask what do you eat before and after the workout?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great workout! I love the HIIT workouts they really do work everything. Sweating makes me feel like I am actually doing it right! Thanks Melissa. I will be repeating this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great WOD Melissa! It felt just like a Crossfit WOD! Will definitely mark this one as a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great workout. May I ask what interval timer app you are using?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe how much I was sweating when I finished!!! Thanks Melissa :)
    BTW...I love you new workout area!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome workout!! Made my throat burn, sweat like crazy, did 2 rounds, thx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I for all time laugh at the girls that come into the gymnasium with a full face of composition... If they did it right, they wouldn't have any on at what time they leave.
    fitness

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stumbled upon this great workout. Thanks for helping us money- and time-strapped folks stay in shape!

    ReplyDelete