Wednesday, April 17, 2013

4 Weeks Until NPC Bikini Competition Day: Bikini Body Workout Program Month 3



Hi Everyone,

The list of my workouts for the last 4 weeks of my NPC bikini competition prep is below.   You don't have to be stepping onto a stage to want a bikini ready body. Summer's on it's way! Whatever your goals and motivations this is 4 weeks worth of toning and sculpting workouts. 

Every single workout I did to get in shape for this competition is here. I prepped 100% at home. It can be done! :D

Enjoy the workouts! If you are trying out my workouts feel free to share your before and after pictures with me on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/MelissaBenderFitness

Melissa

PS If you are looking for a 12 week program start with Month 1. For 8 weeks start with Month 2. 
Month 1 Workouts
Month 2 Workouts

Week 1:
Quick Fit Cardio

Tight Booty Toned Abs and 5.5 Mile Run (47 Minutes of Cardio)

Bikini Ready Arms and Abs

Trial By Burpee Boot Camp

Ultimate Body Weight Workout

Week 2:

Building Up to a Pull-Up 

Static/Dynamic Body Sculpt and 3.5 Mile Run

Bubble Butt Cardio Burn and Mile Repeats (3 miles total, explained in the blog post)

Yoga Arm Balance: Bakasana, Crane/Crow Pose How To

Bender Boot Camp

Week 3:

Stronger Core and More

Full Body Sweat and 30 Minutes of Cardio

Shape and Burn Workout

Tight Tummy at 30

Trial By Burpee Boot Camp

Week 4:

Long Run (45-60 Minutes)

Quick Booty Workout

Fit at Home Workout

Bender Boot Camp

Fit to Sweat Workout and NPC Competition Results

Other Articles of Interest:

Less Than 24 Hours Until My First NPC Bikini Competition

Competition Day: NPC Natural Eastern USA Championships (National Qualifier)



10 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! I was so excited to see this post this morning! I came across your blog about two months ago and currently following you on Instagram! I absolutely love all your videos and love your insight! I am going to take measurements and before pictures today. I did the first video of the four week challenge this morning and going to stick with it. Thanks for the constant inspiration, you look amazing!
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked absolutely amazing! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa! Can I expect the same results if I add in extra workouts? I have a physical fitness test in about a month and I want to perform my best. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed that month 3 does not have "days off". How do you incorporate off days into this workout plan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you also notice there are only 5 workouts posted for each week? I think you can pick your off days when you want them :)

      Delete
  5. So suddenly we need a dentist LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am currently 8 weeks out, do you have an idea of what my body fat % should be at this point. and what i should aim to have it at for when i am 4 weeks out? i am currently sitting at 15%body fat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Thank you for this, I will be following your 12 week program, my first competition is in october, i am totally training at home, and some people think thats impossible but you have given me hope!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Melissa and Jesse,
    I want to thank you for all your effort into making this blog so wonderful. I have always worked out, but I have had lapses like everyone else. However, a few years ago I discovered that I had severely overpronated feet, which caused pain in my hips and back if I didn’t exercise and keep my weight down. Gym memberships got to be too expensive and unreliable (I live in Taiwan), so I started riding my bike and working out with Fitnessblender. After a year, their Level 5 workouts became too easy for me. One day I stumbled upon your website because of the SEO ratings (bender/blender). Honestly, at first I didn’t like your workouts because there weren’t any warm-ups or cool-downs. I was spoiled from Fitnessblender. Now, your website is my favorite because your exercises challenge me and I can really see the difference in my body now. I started your Bikini Competition Program 5/1/2014 and completed it on 8/17/2014. Now I am a solid size 8 and I have much less hip and lower back pain. Thank you for making great workouts convenient and free, making my body stronger than ever before, and most importantly, making my 40th birthday an unforgettable one.
    Diana (an American living in Taiwan)

    ReplyDelete