Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hold Steady, Hard Body Workout: No Equipment (HIIT)

Hi Everyone!

One round of this workout takes 15 minutes to complete. This routine combines static and dynamic exercises to challenge your body and muscles in different ways. 

I repeated this workout 2X and followed it with a 4 mile easy paced run outside. 

I apologize for how long it took me to get the workout breakdown posted. Jesse and I have been suffering from a terrible stomach virus for the last several days. My stomach was bothering me during some of the ab portions of this workout, but the illness didn't really strike until later in the evening. 

I have barely been able to move all week, let alone workout. I am still not up to any exercise today, but I am hoping that tomorrow I will be able to start easing back into my normal routine. In the meantime check the list of exercises here: Sculpted Abs Challenge to continue with the challenge. I will be re-joining as soon as I am able!

Don't forget to check in on FacebookInstagram, or Twitter to let me know how you're doing with the challenge! I have been seeing some great check in posts!

Melissa


Equipment: Gymboss Interval Timer set for 15 rounds of 10/50. 

1. Plank
2. Windshield Wiper Plank
3. Heel Tap Plank
4. Goddess Pose
5. Plie/Goddess Jumps
6. Burpees
7. Leg Raise Hold
8. V-Ups
9. Temple Tap Abs
10. Chair Pose (hold)
11. Chair Taps Twist
12. Squat Jumps
13. Down Dog (hold)
14. Dive Bombers
15. Cheek to Cheek

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that Hope you feel better now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hate me. This exercise kicked my booty. Thanks for challenging me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fitness trail (more recently known as outdoor exercise equipment and also known as a parcourse) consists of a path or course equipped with obstacles. obstacle course equipment

    ReplyDelete