- 30 Day Fitness Challenges
- Stretching, Warmups and Cooldowns
- Beginner Workouts
- Interval Workouts
- Full Body Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Butt and Leg Toning Workouts
- Ab Focused Workouts
- Arm Workouts
- Guest Stars!
- Healthy Life
- About the Benders
- Weekly and Monthly Workout Schedules
- Bikini Competition Workouts: 12 Weeks
- Workouts by Time (5-30 Minutes)
- Workouts with Weights
Monday, September 8, 2014
Diet Bet Challenge: Day 8: Weights and Intervals: Full Body Sculpt
Welcome to Day 8 of the DietBet Challenge! Today's workout is a combination of weighted exercises and a 5 minute interval round. The entire workout can be repeated 1-3X.
If you don't have weights you can improvise by using canned foods, milk jugs, or completing the movements with body weight. Adding weighted exercises can help improve the calorie/fat burning aspects of your workout.
I went through this routine once, and followed it by a 3 mile run outside. It felt great to get outdoors and put in a few miles. If you don't run, don't worry! You can substitute cardio of choice, or go for the higher repetition of rounds.
Don't forget to check-in on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter once you have completed your workout!
Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps
Interval Round: Max reps during each 60 second interval, 10 seconds of rest
Click the link to get your own Gymboss Interval Timer!
1. Reverse Lunge with Dumbbell Raise
2. Romanian Deadlift with Row
3. Weighted Temple Tap Abs
4. Back Extensions on Stability Ball or Supermans
5. Squats with Lateral Raises
1. Rainbow Climbers
2. Knee Tuck Squat
3. Bicycle Abs
4. Hip Lift and Press