Thursday, December 13, 2012

5-Minute Energy Booster: Home Workout



All Levels: Max Reps during each 50 second interval, 10 seconds of rest between exercises. 

Repeat 1-5X

1. Burpee
2. Heel Tap Abs
3. Surfer Jump
4. 3 Way Frogger
5. Cheek to Cheek Plank


Hi Everyone,

Tonight's workout is a quickie. It can be done in as little as 5 minutes (if you only go through it one). It will give you a quick, but challenging full body workout, and a great energy boost. 

I have been fighting off a cold/sinus infection that has left me feeling really tired all week. I wanted to do a workout that would help bring up my energy. Also, this one will come in handy because I can pair it with any of my other quick interval workouts, like: Interval Exercise Challenge16 Minute Ab Fat Shredder, or 15 Minute Cardio Cut Up. There are plenty of other workouts this one could be paired with. :)

I also posted a recipe for a post-workout Raspberry Vanilla Protein Smoothie

I hope you all have a wonderful evening. I am going to get some sleep, and get over this cold!

Melissa



1 comment:

  1. What kind of diet do you consume, vegitarian, paleo, gluten free, etc.?? And what does a typical day ony your meal plan include?
    Thanks,
    Courtney
    Btw, I LOVE ur workouts!

    ReplyDelete