Monday, December 3, 2012

Full Body Burn: Home Workout

Hi Everyone!

It's another day, so that means a brand new workout. :) I found the third exercise in this workout (pop ups) to be very challenging, and I share a modified version in the video below.  I also used some light weights in the video, but this workout can easily be done without the weights. I liked the additional challenge. 

This workout is very dynamic, and challenges your balance and muscles to optimize the results of the workout. Anytime you add a balance aspect to a workout it requires your muscles to do extra work to hold your body in the desired position. 

This routine definitely has some fun new challenges! As always the video and breakdown are below. Enjoy!
Melissa





Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps

Repeat 1-3X

1. High Knees (60 seconds)
2. Lunge Twist
3. Pop-up
4. Warrior 3 Row (right)
5. Warrior 3 Ros (left)
6. Plow Tap
7. Roll Up
8. Plank Step Up (right)
9. Plank Step Up (left)
10. Back Squat

5 comments:

  1. I came across your blog last night. I just finished the workout. It was great! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this one so much!! I still have to work on my balance though :S LOL
    Thanks for your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always a work in progress! I still lose my balance. :)

      Delete
  3. Your page is amazing so many awesome workouts I can't wait to try. You are truly an inspiration Melissa.

    ReplyDelete