Tuesday, December 25, 2012

6 Workouts That Take 15 Minutes or Less





Hi Everyone,

This holiday season fitting in workouts has been a major challenge for me. Add in the fact that four of my favorite people have birthday's this month, and I have been super busy, and eating a lot of foods that I don't typically eat. 

I have found myself falling into the trap of "not enough time to workout." 

Sometimes I need to remind myself that a short workout is far better than no workout. In fact, doing short intense workouts are great for your metabolism, and keep you burning fat for hours afterward. So here are six workouts that can be completed in 15 minutes or less. If you feel super motivated you can repeat any of these workouts, or mix and match them. 

-7 Minute Full Body Workout: Go through the video one time for a 7 minute workout. 
Three-pete Full Body Workout

-Intense 8 Minute Cardio Fat Stripper:
8 Minute Cardio Fat Stripper

-Intense 8 Minute Ab Workout
8 Minute Ab Workout

-10 Minute Bombshell Fat Burn
Bombshell Body Fat Burn

-15 Minute High Intensity Cardio Interval Workout
Cardio 15 Minute High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)

-HIIT 15 Minute Cardio Cutup
Cardio Cut Up: 15 Minutes

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. Im going to try and get my husband and myself into shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great role model . Love your workouts and keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome 15 min workout. HIIT workouts are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete