Friday, December 7, 2012

Sculpt and Shape: Home Workout, No Equipment



Hi Everyone!

This was my workout from last night. It was fun, and tough. I tried out some new moves, and I definitely felt it in my core. This is a full body workout, but there is some emphasis on toning and tightening the midsection. 

When I work my core I am sure to work my muscles from every angle, so that I am recruiting all of the muscles in my workout. 

I hope you enjoy this one!
Melissa



Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps

1. Triangle Tap Plank
2. Temple Tap Abs
3. Break Dance Burpee
4. Sumo Squat
5. Side Plank Reach and Drop (right)
6. Side Plank Reach and Drop (left)
7. Lunge Kick (right)
8. Lunge Kick (left)
9. Right Extended Situp
10. Left Extended Situp

No comments:

Post a Comment