Thursday, December 6, 2012

Endurance Building Fat Blaster Workout


Hi Everyone,

This is the workout that I did last night. It took a while to upload so I wasn't able to post it before I went to bed last night. (Remember, getting enough rest is just as important as your workouts!) So here it is now. As soon as I am done posting this, I will be filming my workout tonight. 

If you follow my facebook page you may already know my big news! I won Fitness Magazine's Reader's Choice Award! It was announced today, and I can't express how excited I am about this! I am now a finalist for the grand prize!

I wish that I could put into words what this means to me. The support I received in entering this contest was amazing and humbling. People went out of their way to vote, and share the link for other's to vote. Being in Fitness Magazine would be such a dream come true to me. I started this blog because I love fitness and health. I think it's the best gift you can give someone. The chance to share that is something amazing. So thank you. :)

Enjoy this workout. I will be posting a new one shortly! This workout incorporates cardio, before, after, and throughout. It will help optimize fat burning, while sculpting and toning all over. It's a full body workout. I really enjoyed it, and I repeated it twice. 

Melissa




Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps

Repeat 1-2X

Cardio: 1 mile, or 7-10 minutes of alternate cardio, such as jumping rope

1. Leg Series Right (with or without ball)
    30 seconds cardio
2. Leg Series Left
   30 seconds cardio
3. Ball Pull Abs or Frogger
   30 seconds cardio
4. Back Extension
   30 seconds cardio
5. Bulgarian Split Squat (right)
   30 seconds cardio
6. Bulgarian Split Squat (left)
   30 seconds cardio
7. Leg Raise Abs
   30 seconds cardio
8. 1 Leg Hip Thrust (right)
   30 seconds cardio
9. 1 Leg Hip Thrust (left)
   30 seconds cardio
10. Kettle Bell Swing
   30 seconds cardio

Cardio: 1 mile or 7-10 minutes of cardio of choice. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations dear Melisssa!
    You deserved that award!
    I am working out with you the last 4 months and i have to say that i love the variety of your exercises and the fact that they always are full body!
    I wish you and your husband the best and keep up the excellent work!
    Lots of love from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much!!! I feel so honored, and blessed. Your comment helped make my day a bit brighter. :) I have always wanted to visit Greece. Enjoy the workouts!

      Delete