Thursday, January 24, 2013

Full Body Shaping Home Workout


Hi Everyone!

Today's workout breakdown and video are both below. 

Tonight's workout was tough on me! I came home excited and ready for a great workout, but I decided to eat an early dinner first. After dinner I sat on the couch for a minute and fell asleep. When I woke up the last thing I felt like doing was working out. It was very frustrating given my motivation earlier in the day. 

Jesse was a great supporter for me tonight, and really helped me get on track and get the workout in. It helps to have people around you who know your goals to help keep you on track. 

Since I have decided to do my first NPC competition I am also using that for motivation, and focusing a bit more on nutrition. I got in my vitamins this morning (Alkalinity Fuel from Total Nutrition Mansfield). I have been posting pictures of some of my meals on Instagram, and this weekend I will be writing more about what I eat. 


I hope you guys enjoy the workout!
Melissa

PS Check out www.facebook.com/Affitnity or www.Affitnity.com for fabulous workout clothes!






Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps

1. Sideways Burpee Row
2. Side Plank Reach (right)
3. Side Plank Reach (left)
4. Heel Tap Hip Lift
5. Warrior Lunge Hop (alternating)
6. Prone Heel Tap to V-Up
7. Temple Tap Abs
8. Hamstring Ball Lift
9. Ball Pull Pushup

2 comments:

  1. Hey Melissa, can't wait to try this one out. Do you use any other supplements to assist in getting competition ready? I've just started using creatine and would love to know if you find these kind of supplements useful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also wondered about supplements; whether not they are worth taking or safe. Can you get the same results by just eating the right meals instead? Total Nutrition Mansfield, Tx perhaps? I'm a Texan, so that stood out to me.
    Anywhoo, I love your workouts. I started them around Christmas, and I am beginning to see pretty good results now! Thank you for your hard work :D

    Keep on Truckin Melissa!

    ReplyDelete