Sunday, January 27, 2013

10 Minute Fat Burn



Hi Everyone!

One round of today's workout takes on 10 minutes. Of course you can repeat it if you are looking for a longer/more intense workout. Research has suggested that 20 minutes is the optimal duration for interval workouts. 

I followed this workout with 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. I felt great during my workout today. 

I tried a delicious recipe from The Gracious Pantry for a clean version of coffee creamer today. French Vanilla Coffee Creamer is something I absolutely love, so when I found a clean recipe I knew I had to try it. You can check out the recipe here: Clean Eating Soy Coffee Creamer I used coconut almond milk instead of soy (it was what I had on hand), and it was delicious! I was able to find Xantham Gum in the Gluten Free section of Walmart, although it is optional in the recipe. 

I hope you guys enjoy the workout!
Melissa



All Levels: Max reps in each 50 second interval, 10 seconds of rest in between. *Time can be adjusted based on level. 20 second intervals, with 10 seconds of rest is a great starting point. 

1. Burpee
2. Bicycle V-Up
3. Warrior 3 Tap (right)
4. Warrior 3 Tap (left)
5. Rotating Side Crunch
6. Russian Kicks
7. Russian Twist
8. 1 Leg Hip Press (right)
9. 1 Leg Hip Press (left)
10. High Knees

Repeat 1-3X

6 comments:

  1. Did it twice...hardly...... Warrior Pose killed me ..... thanks. Now feel wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name was typed wrong

      Delete
    2. Great job! This was a touch workout. The Warrior Pose was tough on me too. :)

      Delete
  2. Very intense workout in the perfect frame of time, IM HOOKED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 rounds down. Time to do four miles. I love how my body is changing workouting with you!

    ReplyDelete