Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Beach Yoga: Riviera Maya, Mexico

Hi Everyone,

This is a really short yoga flow that I did on the beach. I was walking on the board walk with Jesse, and I just felt the urge to do some yoga. :) I have hours of footage from our trip. I forgot to bring the battery charger for our camera, but I did remember the charger for the video camera. 

I actually love that I get to re-live so much of our trip through video. 

I hope you guys enjoy this yoga flow. It's very short, but the location just called to me. I also took a yoga class that was offered by the resort on the beach while I was there. I didn't film it because I didn't want to make any of the other class members uncomfortable. That would definitely impact their experience negatively. 

Enjoy,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I write for a travel blog and I happen to be a HUGE fan of your workouts (try to do one every day). I plan to feature you on a fitness and travel blog post too because your workouts are easy to take on a trip! I'm curious, where did you go in the Riviera Maya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! My favorite video to date!

    ReplyDelete