Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tiki Hut Workout: Riviera Maya, Mexico

Leg/Hip Lift

Dive Bomber


Hi Everyone,

This is another workout that I did while I was in Mexico. I was originally planning on filming on the beach, but it was super bright, and the video was washed out, so we filmed in the archery area at the resort. 

We stayed at the Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, and they had a ton of activities available to keep you active. We competed in the Archery competition. Jesse took first place, and I took fourth place. We got video of that too. I was pretty happy, for my first time shooting! 

This is a fun, full body workout. You don't need any equipment, but you will definitely work up a sweat! This workout will help you tone your abs, butt, legs, and arms. 

I hope you enjoy the workout, and you do get to see the view down to the ocean in this video. :)
Melissa



Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps

Or complete this as a HIIT workout, 50 seconds work, 10 seconds of rest, and go for max reps. Be sure to keep track!

Repeat 1-3X

1. Burpee
2. Leg/Hip Lift
3. Side Plank Frogger
4. Lunge Kick (right)
5. Lunge Kick (left)
6. Dive Bomber
7. Round Kick (right)
8. Round Kick (left)
9. Hip Press (right)
10. Hip Press (left)


1 comment:

  1. If I do this 4 times a week, for 2 months, will I get a nice arms and a 2 pack? I'll also be doing some 20min running.

    ReplyDelete