Thursday, September 27, 2012

Target Area 2: Lower Body


Hi Everyone,

This is Part 2 of my workout today, and it's all about the Lower Body! If you haven't tried Target Area 1: Arms and Target Area 3: Tight Abs yet check them out now. My entire workout today consisted of three parts, Arms, Lower Body, and Core. So if you want the complete workout check out all three videos :)

You also have option of increasing the number of rounds, or mixing and matching with other workouts of your choice. It took me 30 minutes to do all three parts of this workout. 

I hope you guys enjoy it. I also posted my "Must Have" list of products for your home gym and a recipe for a Healthy Chicken Salad Sandwich

Have a great night,
Melissa




Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps

1. Bulgarian Split Squat (right)
2. Bulgarian Split Squat (left)
3. Ninja Jump
4. Warrior Deadlift (right)
5. Warrior Deadlift (left)
6. Lunge Jump

1 comment:

  1. To keep the body strong and healthy, it needs a daily workout. There are many ways to do workouts, including general health and nutrition guidelines.
    Gyms in Perth

    ReplyDelete