Friday, September 14, 2012

Cardio: 15 Minute High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): Melissa Bende...

Hi Everyone!

Today I repeated my Cardio 15 Minute High Intensity Interval Training workout. I forgot how intense this one is! 

I am super excited that I kept track of my reps, because I was able to see how much I have improved since then! I was able to improve my number of reps on each exercise. If you have done this one in the past keep track and see if you can improve. If this is your first time, write down your reps (quickly!) during the 10 second rest breaks so you have a reference to compare to in the future. 

I didn't re-film the video tonight because Jesse was going through it with me, but I will in the future so you guys can see how I am progressing and becoming more fit. 

Also, check out: AskBeef.com where I made a guest video appearance, and offered some alternate ways to do some of my favorite exercises. He has a great site, and it was an honor to be a guest. 

As always the break down will be below, and I will post my old reps, and new reps so you can see the difference. I also ran 2 miles at an easy pace today. 

Check back later, I am going to be interviewing NPC Physique competitor Michael Prest about his recent win. 

Melissa



All Levels: Max reps during each 50 second interval, 10 seconds of rest between exercises. The number of reps I did today is in blue. My original reps are in red. I am very excited, because I have seen some significant improvement in my muscle endurance and in my cardiovascular ability. 

1. High Knees  155
2. Jump Kick (right) 25 to 35
3. Jump Kick (left) 25 to 37
4. 3 Way Double Mountain Climber 24
5. High Knees 150
6. Squat Jump 25 to 34
7. Mountain Climber 107
8. Lunge Jump 18 to 28
9. Lunge Kick (right) 12 to 20
10. Lunge Kick (left) 15 to 21
11. High Knees 152
12. Surfer 21 to 32
13. Burpee 6 to 9
14. Low Jacks 40 to 50
15. Pendulum 60 to 82

2 comments:

  1. Did this workout this morning, very intense and I was sweating like crazy! Loved it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just did this! Great ending to my chest/shoulder/ab day!

    ReplyDelete