Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Body Weight Full Body Challenge

Almost Hand Stand Push Up-Prepare for Full Hand Stand Push 
Hi Everyone!

This is my workout from last night. I started with the hardest moves, so if you start out and feel this is too difficult don't get discouraged! You can substitute regular or knee push ups for the Almost Handstand Push ups. Also, the seated leg lift, is more challenging than it looks, but it is great for building core strength. 

I hope you guys enjoy today's workout. I have a very busy day today, but I am still planning a workout for this evening. So I will see you later tonight!

Also, I will be sharing my beef stew recipe so check back for that. :)

Melissa



Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps

1. (Almost) Handstand Push Ups
2. Seated Leg Lift (right)
3. Seated Leg Lift (left)
4. Prone Heel Press
5. Right Side Lunge with Knee Twist
6. Left Side Lunge with Knee Twist
7. Boat Pose
8. Right Side Plank Hip Lift
9. Left Side Plank Hip Lift
10. Ab Ball Pull
11. Butt Lift Ball
12. Plank Chest Press

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the workouts! Friendly Feedback: I like when you put your full workout on the video, without edits. That way we can work out along side of you, not needing to interrupt our reps in order to pause and later restart the video for each exercise. You're a great instructor - thanks again!

    ReplyDelete