Thursday, September 27, 2012

Target Area 1: Arms Home Workout



Hi Everyone!

This is part one of tonight's workout. This section of the workout is focused on working your arms, shoulders, and back. You can do it alone, or with the other two videos if you want to do the complete workout that I did tonight. You can find  Target Area 2: Lower Body and Target 3: Tummy Tightening by clicking the links. 

This was by far the hardest section of the workout for me. It was a great challenge though! Challenge is what makes you grow stronger both physically and mentally. 

When the other two videos are finished uploading I will add links, to make everything easily accessible. I hope you enjoy my workout of the day. :)

Melissa



Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps

1. Reverse Push Up
2. Right Tricep Push Up
3. Left Tricep Push Up
4. Dive Bomber (Up/Down Dog)
5. Squat Lift
6. Decline Push Up

3 comments:

  1. Just so you know, you are freaking AWESOME! You have really inspired me to work hard and get fit! Don't change a thing. I love what you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for these workouts. I'm currently on maternity leave and have been using these workouts to get back to my prior fitness. When I go back to work I will be working ten hour days. Fitness used to be a priority in my life but with my baby here now I knew it would take a back seat. I will be able to use your videos to sneak in a quick high intensity ten to fifteen min workout and not feel that I'm neglecting myself or my baby. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa, I discovered your site & blog totally by accident and am loving every minute of these awesome, not to mention effective workout moves. Although I already work out pretty regularly...you have helped take my fitness to the next level. Every time I check out a video or read one of your blog posts, I learn something. Thank you, you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete